Our Home Health Care Services
The Difference Is In Our "Caring"
- Our Management is available 24/7 for all of your needs and concerns
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured
- We have a very unique hiring procedure (just ask us!)
- We conduct in-depth criminal background checks on all our employees
- We drug test every employee upon hire, and randomly throughout employment
- We put our employees first by paying a higher rate than most home health care companies
- We don’t hire employees if we wouldn’t trust them to take care of our loved ones.
- We provide medical and non-medical services.
- We call each client and/or POA regularly, to check in.
- We go to the hospital upon patient admission or shortly afterwards to personally coordinate care between doctors, nursing staff, social workers, and the family
- We go to the hospital/facility at discharge to facilitate an easier transition for the social worker and/or the family
- We believe it is very important to focus on the patient and the family
- We value the dementia clock test and other tools to enhance patient care
- Our services don’t just stop at personal care; we also leave the patient with a sparkling clean house
- We handle higher acuity cases including trach/vent care, tube feedings, catheter care, colostomy/ileostomy care, and more.
- We have experience providing care for clients with special diagnosis such as ALS, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s.
- We are a “serving people” organization. The “home health care” part is just an added bonus