Senior Transportation Services
Transportation Service For Seniors
Our transportation service for seniors comes complete with a companion to ensure the safety of your loved one. And we can use one of our company cars or your vehicle – it’s your choice!
Now your loved one can get out of the house and enjoy those get togethers and outings, including:
- Visiting friends
- Attending a church or a synagogue service
- Doctor appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Going to family events
- Dinner out
- Beautician or barber appointments
- Going to a Toledo Mud Hens game (or the Detroit Tigers)!
- An event at the Huntington Center
- A game at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor?
- Trips to the senior center
- Taking a pet to the veterinarian’s office
As well as many other places waiting for your loved one to enjoy, all while being accompanied by a trusted home health care aide.
Errands are another big part of what we do. Don’t feel like going out? Just make the list and let us do the running for you.
Senior Transportation Options
Transportation options for seniors provide a way to remain independent and still get out and enjoy life! Find out how Friends of the Family Health Care can help give back the freedom of travel to your loved ones!