Toledo At Home Health Care Services
Friends of the Family is the Toledo area’s most experienced and compassionate provider of home healthcare services. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of care possible in the comfort of your own home, helping with everything from post-surgery recovery and rehabilitation to palliative care and respite care.
Get the medical care you need in the comfort of your own home.
No one wants to spend time in a hospital or extended stay facility if it can be avoided. Friends of the Family brings our team of medical professionals and our incredibly high quality of care directly to your home.
We will coordinate with your physicians and care providers to make sure your treatment and recovery continues uninterrupted. And we will help provide target feedback to your treatment team to make sure that everything you need to feel better and recover quickly is being provided.
Friends of the Family provides in-home health care services to patients in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, including:
Full in Home Nursing Services
- 24 Hour Accessibility to a Nurse
- Skilled Nursing RN’s and LPN’s
- State Tested Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Speech Language Pathology
- Wound Care and Bandage Changing
- Laboratory Services
- Medication Setups and Reminders
- Blood Pressure Checks and Sugar Monitoring
Specialized Parkinson’s Care
Assistance with Medical Equipment
- Guardian Personal Alarms
- Medication Dispensing Units
- Tranquility Incontinence Products
- Assistance with Home Medical Equipment/Supplies
Specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Dementia Testing/RCCT Clock Testing
- Stimulate Mental Awareness
Don’t let your loved one struggle with their healthcare needs any more, call Friends of the Family today to get the help you and they need from one of our experienced and compassionate at home healthcare nurses.
If you are interested in learning more about Friends of the Family’s home health care services, or would like us to conduct a free onsite evaluation of your loved ones needs, please call us today at (567)455-5200 to schedule an appointment.